When I hear the word “bronze”, my mind immediately wanders off to the world of the off-the-beaten path, and far-flung sunny destinations. As an avid traveler myself, I’m always keeping an eye out for mini’s that I can stuff for my trip, and I’m always up for anything that keeps the post-holiday glow going weeks after I’m back from my trip!
Sephora comes out with fantastic value sets every once in a while and there’s always that one that makes you feel like you have to part with your hard-earned money. After going on a no-buy for months, and downsizing my stash quite a bit, I thought it was a good time for a treat. Plus, I have been out of a face highlighter and have been itching to get my hands on a new one I have not tried without committing to a full-size version. Given that there were three full-sized version of the products, including the NARS Lipgloss in Supvervixen ($32, available here), Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil ($12, available here) and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Duo in Half-Baked/Twice-Baked ($22, available here) I knew it was a sign that this was a keeper.
I always find that Sephora takes excellent care of its packaging and this little box is no different. The memory-box inspired packaging is an excellent to keep your souvenirs and momento’s from your travels. The sturdy box ensures that your travel photos and stubs are stored safely and in an eye-catching manner.
Products included in this box include:
- 0.085 oz Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in Opal ($46, available here)
- 0.05 oz Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Madeira ($28, available here)
- 0.13 oz Formula X Nail Color in Evocative ($16, available here)
- 0.18 oz Nars Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Supervixen ($32, available here)
- 0.04 oz Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hour Wear in #14 ($12, available here)
- 0.06 oz Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess ($29, available here)
- 0.08 oz Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Soleil Bronzer ($38, available here)
- 0.05 oz Urban Decay Split Pan Eyeshadow in Half Baked/Twice Baked ($22, available here)
This kit provides every makeup piece you need for a casual or glam day out during your trip. Sephora always curates its kits really well and these bronze-inspiring pieces are sure to keep your glow going even after the summer months. Sephora Favourites kits always sell out quickly, and it has already sold out online. If you have been hem and hawing about purchasing this a little bit, I highly recommend buying it first and deciding afterwards whether you should keep it. Better to have it in case you decide to keep it rather missing out completely.
Now it’s your turn! Have you tried any of the products included in the Sephora Bronze Bares All? As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts! Share with me comment section or through Twitter or Instagram!